Inspire and develop young people
Develop your own skills
Volunteering is easy.
Volunteering is exciting.
Volunteering is enhancing.
Volunteering is YOU.
Do you want to develop yourself to lead and inspire young people as Volunteer Police Cadets?
- Give some of your own time volunteering as a unit leader?
- Provide guidance and support for the VPC?
- Assist your local Police Force?
- Be part of something exciting in your own community?
- Over 18 years old?
- From any background, ethnicity or social group?
- Interested in learning new skills?
- Interested in learning more about your local police?
What the VPC has helped Volunteer Police Cadet Leaders achieve.
Listen to what Essex Volunteer Police Cadet Leaders have to say about themselves and how they understand what the VPC has helped them achieve.
"It's great that I can help and support young people, there is so much mutual respect between us. I've learnt a lot from them and likewise they have from me too! My own leadership and interpersonal skills have developed - my friends and colleagues have noticed a difference in me since becoming a cadet leader."